You know this already.
- Please run safely and follow current government guidelines regarding social distancing and infection control.
- Select your route carefully, taking into account time of day and length of time that you will be running for and presence of traffic and pedestrians. We advise you to wear high visibility clothing. Please don’t have anything in or around your ears which can interfere with hearing traffic and other trail/road users.
- Make sure you are well hydrated and warmed up sufficiently before your run. You may wish to carry additional water. Please ensure you take inhalers and any other items that you may require with you.
- If you have any doubts regarding your fitness to run, please speak to your GP. Similarly, you may wish to consult your Vet if you have any concerns about the fitness of your dog.
- In case of accident or injury, we recommend that you take a mobile phone with you. Make sure you inform someone of where and when you are going and advise them when you return.
- Carry an ICE (In Case of Emergency) card or have that number stored in your phone.